BCS Automotive - GALESVILLE
JOB TITLE:Team Leader
DEPARTMENT:3rd Shift Production
REPORTS TO:Shift Supervisor
The Team Leader supports the Shift Supervisor on their shift providing direction to employees as needed.They facilitate orientation and training of operators, material handlers, and/or set-up technicians and works in the capacity of current job as needed.They at times will back up the Shift Supervisor during absences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs duties of set-up technician on the shift
- Performs production personnel new hire training
- Evaluates training success based on quality improvements in the plant
- Provides direction to production personnel
- Maintains production supplies for the material technicians and handlers as directed
- Completes required paperwork
- Documents work processes and postings as needed
- Verifies material supplies on production floor
- Provides input to Production Supervisor on hourly employee performance reviews
- Maintains a clean work area
- Promotes safety throughout the plant and participates in Behavior Based Safety observations
Incumbent must have a high school education or equivalent.Two years of related experience is preferred, specifically supervision.The ability to work overtime including up to 12 hour shifts is required.
Must have above average mathematical skills and computer skills.Incumbent must be self-motivated, organized, a good communicator, able to follow direction, work well with others, and rapidly process information; able to remain safety conscious and precise while multi-tasking in a fast pace environment; and able to handle high pressure situations know when to seek escalation if required.Knowledge of molding machines, materials, molds, and other equipment used in the plastics molding field is helpful.Must be able to work with limited supervision.
Apply in Person at BCS Galesville:20175 W Mill Rd, Galesville, WI
On line thru INDEED.
Complete an internal application from Human Resources. All qualified employees will be interviewed, and positions will be filled by weighing each person’s qualifications and past job performance.If qualifications and past job performance are equal, seniority will be the determining factor