- Fulltime First Shift
- Labor Grade 3
- Qualifies for Benefits including Health, 401K and Paid Holidays
Painter/ShotBlaster job entails all or part of the duties described below.
- Clean, mast, prime and finish paint all machines models, machine units or service parts according to the standard two-color plan, special multi-color plan or customer specifications.
- Consistently producing work of acceptable quality and quantity.
- Mix finishes paint according to manufacturer’s instructions to obtain best possible finish.
- Remove masking after paint has dried and use paint brush to touch up any imperfections.
- Operate airless and air type spray guns, hand operated overhead crane, (moveable) walkway and other similar equipment.
SHOT BLASTER DUTIES
- Operate shot blaster, sand blast and other sanding or equipment to produce necessary finish required for final painting.
- Load and unload all materials required in preparation for shot blast operation.
- Periodically check shot and or sand containers to insure proper levels and also keep shot blaster floor gratings free from obstructions to insure maximum efficiency of equipment.
Perform other work, as assigned by the supervisor, to meet production schedules.
This position requires the use of a respirator after medical screening and fitting.
Apply in person: Badger Equipment, 217 Patenaude Dr. Winona, MN55987(near the Winona Airport)