BCS Automotive GALESVILLE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conducts visual product quality inspections-automatic machines is hourly visual inspections and manual machines require every part to be inspected
- Keeps machine and work area clean
- Places part runners in grinder
- Keeps the correct packaging and quantities maintained at each machine and assists those running manual machines to do the same
- Sorts or reworks parts offline as needed
- Promotes safety throughout the plant and participates in Behavior Based Safety observations
Incumbent must have a high school education or equivalent.The ability to work weekends and overtime including up to 12 hour shifts is required.
Must have basic mathematical skills and computer skills.Incumbent must be self-motivated, organized, a good communicator, able to follow direction, work well with others, and rapidly process information; able to remain safety conscious and precise while multi-tasking in a fast pace environment; and able to handle high pressure situations know when to seek escalation if required.
Knowledge of molding machines, materials, molds, and other equipment used in the plastics molding
field is helpful.
apply today on INDEED or call 608.582.71-79